Vastu tips for making good money
- Fish aquariums are very positive for wealth. Choose some active and healthy fish to make sure that they are strong swimmers. The constant movement of the fish, will keep the energy of wealth.
- Make your front door distinctive to attract wealth within. Color it different from the neighboring walls.
- Keep the window clean and sparkling as dirty glass restricts the flow of money.
- If your expenses are spiraling beyond control keep live plants in the toilet. It will prevent the money from going down the drains.
- Keep the mirror to reflect the cash box or locker. It symbolically, doubles your wealth and opportunity.
- Keep a birdbath or feeder in the yard to attract wild life. It augments the amount of energy around your home. It can be great help in cleaning up your finances and drawing prosperity from all directions.
- Ideal location for almirah in which jewellery or valuables are kept is the west side wall facing the east or south west corner facing, the east or north. It should be open to north which is direction of Kuber.
- Purple is the colour which represents wealth keeping a purple colour plant in the south east corner would be beneficial or money plant could be grown in purple colour pot and placed it to south east corner of the office or drawing room of the house.
- Drainage pipe should be fitted east or north area.
According to vedic astha the shankh is one of the extremely auspicious substances that taken from the sea. On all religious events the playing of shankhnaad is very important and pious. People believe that sound of shankh remove all the negativity from our homes, offices and life.
Vastu tips cover each and every aspect of a person’s life, right from health and money to career and married life. Vastu tips basically concern the involvement of the five basic elements of nature i.e. fire, water, earth, space and air.
- Vastu for career
- Vastu for happy married life
- Vastu for health
- Vastu for love
- Vastu for money
- South – belong to Brahmin
- West – Sudra
- East – Rulers
- North – Businessman